Han Shurou graduated with a Bachelor of Laws from the National University of Singapore (NUS) in 2014. Ms Han’s excellent credentials include:-
- Dean’s List in 2012;
- Dean’s List in 2013;
- Dean’s List in 2014;
- Overall Dean’s List in 2014;
- APPA Patent Law Book Prize in 2013;
- Punch Coomaraswamy Prize in the Law of Evidence in 2013;
- Law Society of Singapore Book Prize in 2013;
- Joint-fourth in Part B of the Singapore Bar Examinations in 2014.
Ms Han was called to the Singapore Bar as an Advocate & Solicitor in 2015. Ms Han’s area of practice includes civil and commercial litigation, matrimonial disputes, employment disputes, insurance claims and criminal matters. Ms Han also advises on commercial matters, contracts and various other areas of law.
Ms Han has handled a range of contentious matters at various forums, including the High Court, State Courts and Family Justice Courts.